It’s been almost three years since I started this blog. I’m one hundred and five posts in. Wow! I honestly didn’t know it was that many until I went back and checked. Many highs and lows. A lot of funny, complicated, strange, scary, happy, and frustrating moments.
Life is full of all of these moments and more.
I want to thank all of you my beloved readers for continuing to stick with me on this journey. Sharing my personal life with complete strangers was something that I struggled with at first. But the blogger community has surrounded me with strength and love. I never knew how freeing it could be to share pieces of my life with all of you.
Here are a few of my adventures that y’all seem to love the most:
- Size DOES matter
- It was a GUSHER!
- It’s better down where it’s wetter
- Wine is WIN, with an E on the end
- No, that stain won’t come out
- Can you feel the Love tonight?
- Roommate for sale
- Oh no, not you again
- Whatever happen to quality dick?
I want to give a shout out to two of my favorite blogger that have been with me since the beginning:
- Postcards from Kerry – I bonded with this lady after posting “Swinging with Mom” and sharing our experiences with losing a mother and the adventures of dressing up as a Christina’s Elf.
- 30’s Dater – This Canadian gentleman has been with me since week one. His helped me with tips and advise for making this blog better. As well as listening to my 3am texting and random venting calls about life, men and why me?? Lol.
If you’re not already following them, I’d highly recommend that you do!
I’ve decided to try something new. So bear with me, never know until you try. I’ve always given my advice to all of you my beloved readers. But know I want to hear from you.
Let’s start with the do’s and don’ts of dating profiles and messaging. Everyone has got there own list. I’m curious about all of yours.
Y’all know I have my own bag of tricks. There’s no such thing as too much knowledge. So lay them on me!! I want to hear from you!
I’ll compile a list of the do’s and don’ts of dating all of you send me. So that way we can all share in the wealth of knowledge and funny.
Thank you again! Remember sharing is caring! It’s not as scary as you think. I believe in all of you! You can do it!